1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Nothing in particular is jumping out at me...
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions, because they only seem to cause downfall.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister did, and she is such a great mommy!
4.Did anyone close to you die?
Fortunately I think we made it through the year with out losing anyone close.
5. What countries did you visit? Countries?
We were pretty much local this year. We dream of traveling!
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A happy and healthy new family member.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory?
There isn't a specific date coming to mind that will be ingrained in my memory.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't believe that there is failure, just lessons to be learned
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Only minor colds and viruses that toddlers love to share.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our DSLR camera, so we can share all the cute pictures of Emma Bean
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The man behind me the other day that stopped to help an elderly lady get up after slipping on the ice.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Senseless acts of violence
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Finding out we have a new bean on the way.
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2008?
Hmmm I don't think I have a theme song for this year.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier/sadder,thinner/heavier,richer/poorer?
Happier, poorer, simpler
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Catching the little moments that Emma does, because she is growing so fast.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas Eve and Day at the Zimmerman's then Christmas Evening with the Flaherty's. Somewhere in the mix of it we will celebrate at home.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
My sisters or mother.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
Hmmm this question must be for the college girls....
24. What was your favorite TV program?
So You Think You Can Dance
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Oh there are quite a few I despise, but I don't think I truly hate anyone.
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
The Glass Castle
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
To be a full time stay at home mom
29. What did you want and not get?
I'm still trying to find myself, but is that something that ever gets fully accomplished?
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
Thanks to Kevin I think it has to be Fool's Gold (just kidding that movie was interesting)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27, and I can't remember what we did. I think I had to teach.
32. What's one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More hours in the day
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Official mom gear.
34. What kept you sane?
Chocolate and coffee
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I try to stay out of the "buzz" of popular celebs
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The elections were rather exciting
37. Who did you miss?
I miss my long distance friends.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Reagan, she is pretty new still.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Everything has a happy ending, if the moment isn't happy then that means you haven't found the ending yet.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Don't Worry about a thing
cause every little thing
is going to be all right
Singing don't worry about a thing
cause every little thing
is going to be all right.