Friday, October 29, 2010

Cereal for Dinner

It isn't a meal I serve often for dinner, but our new schedule has changed our typical plans a bit. I asked Emma what she wanted for dinner, and she said cereal. I thought well that does sound quick and easy to me, let's do it!
cereal1
cereal
I even let them pick out their cereal. Emma picked Mallow-Oats. It was a long day and it sounded good to me. I didn't even look to see how much sugar was in it, I just bought it, and served it. It was a strange feeling not censoring their diet, but it was in the health food isle so it at least wasn't completely bad. Emma loved cereal for dinner and had two bowls and a banana. Claire was like any typical kid went straight for the marshmallows, and like a completely untypical child she threw them on the floor.

No comments: