Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sick

I have fallen away from blogging, because the girls have been so sick. Emma had the worst tummy virus and couldn't keep anything down for almost a week. It was awful. There is nothing like trying to figure out how the upholstery of a car seat comes apart when it is foul, and needs to be washed. We were being defeated.
sick1
But when your down why not go all the way down and strike the baby too. Claire's virus chose not to settle in her tummy but in her respiratory system. She was having trouble breathing couldn't even tell me she wanted medicine all she could get out was med. I felt so helpless. We took her in and she is on a lovely course of steroids, and preventatives.
sick
I wish Claire just rested and recovered, but she went on roid rampage it was crazy!
sick2
The face of plotting destruction...

And now Papa is feverish... Sigh...

1 comment:

ominous-invasion said...

Ooo,how sad, I hope they feel better now ...